Saturday, January 16, 2016

2016 Aspirations



It's finally 2016! Happy New Year! This year, I wanna attain 5 different goals. My first goal is to pick up my grades. I got my first F these past 2 mid-term grades. My second goal is to become more social and to get out more. I spend most of my time inside locked away in my dark room with some netflix and some food, I wanna get out more, socialize, and make new friends. My third goal is to eat healthier. I usually eat pizza and chips and soda on occasions but I wanna eat less of that stuff. I wanna eat more healthy stuff like salad, or uh fruits, and whatever else is healthy lol. My fourth goal is to procrastinate less. Procrastination is the main reason I'm doing bad in school (also laziness). Finally, my last goal is to play more sports. Almost every single one of my cousins does a sport. I'm pretty much the only one in my family that has done only one sport, and that was soccer. I love soccer, it's just that I'm not motivated by anyone to play. I'm also a really shy person so I'd probably not show up on the first day of practice.

My most important goal would have to be picking up my grades. I wanna pick up my grades because having good grades isn't good. Without good grades, I can't play sports in high school, I won't get accepted in to good colleges, and I might possibly not succeed in life. I don't like knowing I have an F in one of my core classes (social studies). I think my grades are so low cause I'm too attached to my phone. Another reason why picking up my grades is a big goal of mine, is because my brother (currently in 5th grade) gets better grades than I do. He's ALWAYS bragging how his grades are better than mine and I wanna show him what's up and get good grades.

To make sure I get good grades I'm going to create a plan. The first step in my plan is to stop going on my phone 24/7 and to put it down once in a while to finish any missing work or homework assignments. My second part to my plan is to STOP procrastinating. To me, procrastination is one of the biggest problems I have when it comes to major assignments. I recive the assignment and end up doing it days later (sometimes a few days before the deadline). My third step to my plan for success is to pay closer attention and ask for help when I need it. I end up spacing out and not paying attention to the details and the due date so I end up turning it in late or yelling "ARE YOUR SERIOUS?!" when the teacher announces the due date and the requirements. My last step to my plan for success is to turn in my work closer to the due date. I end up turning in everything like 2 weeks over the due date so I can at least get a little bit of credit. Anyways, that's my plan to success I'm really hoping my plan to success works out because I wanna end my last year of middle school on a good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment