Thursday, January 8, 2015

Proactive or Procrastination?

I have to say I'm a little a bit of a proactive but I'm mostly a procrastinator, because depending on my mood I can be lazy, but I'm mostly proactive because I get lots of home work and there's lots for me to do at my house. Once in a while I'm a procrastinator because having all this work gets tiring and boring so I end up putting it of and doing it later.

    I usually have lots of free time but I end up doing all my work at the last moment, I put my work of to the side because there's always something fun going on at my house. I don't wanna miss out on the stuff that happens at my house. So I usually have very little work time and lots of free time because I put off all of my work. Lots of my time usually goes to helping my family, or playing with my little cousins. That's why I don't have lots of productivity time.

    I would change my work habits by learning to finish all my work first then going out to play or whatever.  I would change the amount of free time I have because I have so much free time and I just waste it. I don't really do much doing my free time I usually waste it on social media or tv. I'm going to star using my time wisely and use it to catch up on work.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment