Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Movie Trailer Crituqe





This project was kinda hard for me because I didn't communicate well with my teammates ( Ethan Garrison, Nathan Gardner, and Shanden Matsushima), so I ended up not being in the movie. Filming our movie was a bit difficult to because ours was an animation. We ended up using the green screen a lot. For our trailer plan we each worked on it, but I think Nathan worked on the trailer plan the most. I helped by getting the shots, setting up cameras and tripods, writing scripts, filming, and editing.


The project had requirements that were pretty easy to follow, but our team still failed to follow them all. The requirements were to have the entire trailer 1 minute and 30 seconds minimum  to 2 minutes maximum, a total of 5 scenes,  voice acting script, dialogue, foley,  had to be appropriate for all audiences, it needed to include dialogue and foley, and at the end our movie trailer poster. Our team got most of the requirements except for foley, and it wasn't to appropriate for all audiences. 

Our class critique results were pretty bad. The creativity and requirements were really low, but the audience critique wasn't too bad. I agree with the critique results because our trailer was pretty bad. I've learned that I should help my team more. I also learned that I should communicate better with my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment