Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cracking the Code

So in our G.T class, we just learned how to code. It wasn't that extreme type of coding with like billions of numbers, it was simple coding using code.com. I learned that coding isn't that simple to do but you gotta start somewhere. I think everyone should learn how to code. Like what if all the coders suddenly wipe out and no one knows how to code? (I doubt that's possible but what IFFFF). Also, what if you don't land any of the jobs you want, computer coding could be another option. Some computer programing/coding offices are really cool.

My first experience with coding was in 7th grade. I'm not sure why it was in this class, but I  learned how to code in social studies. Working with code for the first time was pretty exciting, but it wasn't what I expected. I thought the coding we were doing had to do with millions and millions of numbers, but the coding website we used was pretty easy. The website we used was code.org and we did the hour of code.

If I could design my own program or game, I would make the most random game ever. It would probably not make any sense but I don't make much sense either so it's the perfect game for me. If I had to make a website or program that actually made sense it would probably be a program that can either help you with your homework or maybe a program that's full of a bunch of games that you can play on your free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment