Wednesday, May 25, 2016

GT Music Video Finale


P1T7 Oui from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

It's officially the end of our 2015-2016 school year! (Last blog post of middle school, Cheeee!) Through out the year we've done multiple projects and it's the last one. Our storyline is about two people who never thought they'd end up together but end up "together'. The song is about how there's no Oui without U and I. I know, that's not how you spell "we" but I think he did it just for the song. Theres no we without W and E makes no sense so he changed to the french word "Oui"

We didn't have any fast edit sequences. So that's going to drop our grade. The reason we didn't have a fast edit montage is because it's kinda a slow song and slow songs don't really have places to put a fast paced edit. Since we didn't have a fast pace edit my favorite part would have to be the part where I run and hug my friend Glenn. It was the  fastest part of the video so it'll be like our fast pace edit lol. Sorry Mr. Sanderl if you see this. We meant to put a fast paced edit but it didn't work out :3.

I've been in the G.T program for 2 years of middle school. It's a lot of work, but our class has learned so many tips and tricks on how to make not only our photography projects great, but also our video projects. In this project, we're obviously showcasing our best video skills. We're showing fast pace editing, filters, text layovers, transitions, green screen, and etc. Pretty much everything I've learned. One of the requirements was fast pace editing montage, since I learned how to do that I can show how well I know how to do it. Also, we filmed using a green screen and we learned how to put that in the background and etc.

Music: "Oui" by Jeremih



No comments:

Post a Comment