Friday, October 3, 2014

Back To School

It’s been a week and three days since I’ve began school at Kapa’a Middle School . Since the beginning of the school year my favorite moment was hearing Ms. Bandsma’s funny jokes! She also has some really great labs for us planned for the year . I'm really excited to do some of those labs !!

My biggest challenge would be getting used to the new schedule because it’s very confusing. Also, some of the work is kinda tough and I don't really understand all of it . Some of the work is easy . It's also kind hard for me to get along with all of my classmates.

This year I will be successful by making sure I have all my work turned in and I participate in group activities. I can also be successful by not missing any days of school because if I miss school on a big test day I could fall behind and get a bad grade. I can be successful by re-doing tests or assignments that I got low grades on .

No comments:

Post a Comment