Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hiki No Behind The Scenes



Our Hiki No Project is on my uncle Henry Panui. Me and team have had really hard challenges but we still are trying our best to finish this assignment. We did not communicate well so we didn’t get to film so we didn’t get to transcribe our interviews. My team didn't


When we aren’t filming anything we are trying to come up with more questions or just trying to do b-roll. If we can’t think of questions we watch the video to see if we needed to redo anything or see if the sound is there. If we don’t need to redo anything and the sound is there we are usually just chilling or finding people to interview.

One thing I could do to help my team is to answer text messages or to think of more questions. I could also edit the video if we are at school and I could finish transcriptions. If I had better communication with the rest of my team we would have a better finished products and we would've had all the requirements .

No comments:

Post a Comment