Thursday, October 23, 2014

Finished News Story


My teams story was on Henry Panui . It was on how he was able to balance the time for his job and surfing . My teammates were: Jasmine Laplante, Tessa Jensen,  Me, and Daileen Barton. Tessa's mom also contributed to our news story because she drove,  Me, Tessa, and Jasmine to my house to film. The people we interviewed also contributed to the story because they took time out just for our project .

The final product didn't really turn out as i thought it would but it still came out okay. I think  we could've put a little more effort in to the project it would've turned out better. Im okay on how it turned out . I mean its not the best it has very little b-roll , but at least we got it done . Not exactly the best news story but I'm fine with it . 

With our critique results I understood why we got low critique results. Our critiques were mostly two's, three's, and one's. We lacked requirements,  like B-Roll. We had B-Roll but it wasn't the right B-Roll . Instead of video it was picture B-Roll . I definitely agree with our critique results.


No comments:

Post a Comment