Thursday, October 23, 2014

Lesson Learned

During our Hiki No project we had so interesting and tough times . I thought the most interesting part was doing the interviews . I've never filmed interviews before . I've also never done an interview before . We had to get mic's set up , tripods placed , clean camera lenses , and prepare our interviewee , I've never done that before but it was pretty interesting .

While working on this project my team and I encountered many roadblocks . I think the most challenging roadblock was getting all of our interviews completed . We had trouble setting up our interviews and actually getting the interviews . Some of my partners couldn't make the day of the interview or we couldn't get the interviews because of bad communication.

I think the most valuable part of the film making process was completing all three interviews and getting the required amount of b-roll . The interviews and B-Roll were basically the whole video . Another valuable part was uploading the clips right , because if we lost the clips we would have to reschedule interviews all over again and get more B-Roll . Thankfully we finished the project.




No comments:

Post a Comment